TECNOIL 200 IF SINGLE PHASE
The Tecnoil 200 IF is a single-phase oil vacuum equipped with three powerful motors, designed to handle large quantities of liquids such as cutting oil and coolant, mixed with metal shavings. It is the perfect vacuum for machine tools maintenance in several of manufacturing industries, thanks to its high collection volume (up to 200 liters of lubricating oil or coolant), its capacity to separate liquids from swarf and metal chips into an easily detachable container, and its powerful liquids discharge system.
- One single machine to vacuum, separate and recover or dispose the cutting oil mixed with metal chips
- Powerful suction thanks to three by-pass motors
- Compact and maneuverable, perfect for use in narrow spaces
- 100% steel construction
- Liquids level control with automatic motor switch off through pressure detector, and visual level detector
- Detachable wheeled container with integrated chip basket, transportable and spillage-proof.
- Fast discharge system of the collected liquids (reversed airflow system, 100lt/ min)
- Swiveling suction inlet for user friendly handling of suction hose
- Oil mist and nebulized particles separation system, thanks to the Superweb 3D double layer polypropylene filter
- Specific oil proof wheels and gaskets
Filtration system with mechanical protection against oil-mists place between the motor and collection container:
- 3D Superweb Filter in PPL with internal fabric (20 micron efficiency)